Wednesday, September 5, 2012

tsim sha tsui, hong kong


when i went on a holiday to sydney there was one thing that stood out to me in terms of my personal style, i noticed i don't dress quite as "dirty" as i used to. i no longer have extremely oversize tee's down to my knees with holes all over them, i haven't been wearing snap backs for some time and my clothes in general just don't seem to be as faded and are now without as many stains. reading over this it doesn't sound like it's a bad thing, i guess it's just a sign i'm growing up a bit. 


don't get me wrong, i still maintain a street aesthetic but while i was away i did feel like i had lost a little bit of my sydney roots, so today for old times sake i decided to rock a snap back again. 



(alpha 60 tee, opening ceremony shorts, vans shoes, vintage hat, alexander mcqueen wallet & chain, vintage jewelry, i love ugly watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment