Friday, December 2, 2011

"the living room", sheung wan, hong kong

the temperature has finally dropped in hong kong, winter's here! so the darker tones are coming out again.
finally i can wear all those beanies, thick button downs and jackets i brought with me from sydney. sorry, jacket (singular) i brought with me. who new hong kong would be freezing in winter!?

lately i've been going through a massive navy phase. actually not lately, i've always really liked the colour. i'm really drawn to it for some reason, it's always a staple in my wardrobe and this season is no different. i'm pretty sure my latest purchases have all been navy, a pair of vans spectators, the peacoat chukka boots and hat i'm wearing today, a pair of pants, some socks and right now i have my eye on a navy suede bag. 

you can never have too much navy!






No comments:

Post a Comment